Literary Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Jericho
by admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm

» I have a lot of Friends
by behind_the_mask Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

» Wicked Games, Chapter 1
by OnyxDragon Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 pm

» Killswitch
by behind_the_mask Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

» Hardboil High: Auschwitz
by behind_the_mask Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formatting your Story

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Formatting your Story Empty Formatting your Story Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 pm

OnyxDragon

OnyxDragon

Formatting your Story

First off, this is going to be the most exciting thing I’ve ever written. So as Samuel L. Jackson would say in Jurassic Park, “Hold onto your butts!”

The key thing to remember about formatting your story on Literary Anarchy is the following:

Copy, paste, format, post

• Copy your story from the original document.

• Paste your story into a new Literary Anarchy thread post under the Written Rebellion and category of your choice.

• Format your story using the Literary Anarchy thread post formatting tools.

• Post the story for reading and reviewing.

You may think that you can write and format your story in Word or some other word processor and just copy and paste, but you can’t. Because, then you’d be doing this: format, copy, paste, post. Let me explain…

When you paste your story into Literary Anarchy, it automatically undoes all your hard formatting work—sorry, that’s just the nature of the beast.

And don’t let this Formatting your Story 3427209718_fe4617e6f1_o button fool you either. It makes you think that everything will be posted in its proper format when you paste having this button turned on. But, in reality, if you hit “Preview” you’ll find that it will left justify everything and give a ridiculous amount of double-spacing.

So… what should you do? Copy, paste, format, post.

If you have any further questions, please PM a moderator or the Admin.

That is all.

Peace out.

https://www.youtube.com/onyxdragonlair

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum